today was a bit of a gloomy day, Just how I love it!
grey skies, light drizzles, snug clothes and hot coffee. perfect.
was walking along with the BF and checking out the usual stores, and tada...
picked up a pair or hightops and a shirt/mini dress...
the hightops are not very ME per say, but I do experiment a lot... so here goes.
OH! i also Noticed a Job Opening.
ah yes, jobs... the continual search for me.
for some reason its seems so impossible for me to PUT money in the wallet. but funding is always good for a confessed shopaholic.
i think it'd be perfect if I got this one. I am a dedicated shopper at the store and I so wouldn't the discounts and benefits!
i have been sick lately and feeling sooo bleh... and I so need a doc certificate for skipping lab.. so hmm...
anyways, enought digressing... back to the oh so not motivating pile of books!
Exams in 2 WEEKS! ahhhhh!
hope everyone else is good! mwah!
Kissies!
4 comments:
Yeyey welcome 2 the blogosphere :P
oh that was niru by the way :P
nice shoes. like an elf's.
and yeah, what about your 'vintage hair'? Looks like its getting pretty long again.
Post a Comment