I have a few hours to get to it and get it done under an hour i think.. or automatic shutdown? shock Horror!
i still haven't handed in my resume... i totally forgot about it..
anyways, i was wondering why all the other joints I applied at haven't called me..
Im thinkin its could be because the resume says Im indian and studied in India.
well... to be quite 'honest'... its ALL TRUE! but I hope they're not expecting a what we'd call " typical Indian" to walk through the door. the type that has dark hair, glasses and studies something like IT or engineering. oh wait.. thats all me.
but you know what I mean. so Im handing in the resume MYSELF and not online. HAH!
PS Im resorting to COFFEE again! I can't keep away!
gotta get back to statistics and derivatives!
Hope everyones keeping warm here in syd and cool there at home!
1 comment:
heyhey pretty girl :)
you + a camera is a pretty deadly combination! lol. lovely to see you on the blogosphere, don't you just love ze internets?
would you mind if I put a link to your blog on mine?? (along with everyone else's?) let me know if you have any objections!
kisses,
meg(ajoule)
Post a Comment