So... er. today - I found out the best way to do the perfect ballerina bun - using - wait for it - a SOCK!
You see, underneath that big beauty of a bun - is a neatly rolled - of course fresh - Sock!
Try it! its genius! A lot of the times I feel my hair is too heavy to be placed ON TOP of my head all the day - and usually causes a lot of strain on my roots. But for some reason doing my hair up this way is comfortable all day!
In other news - I sewed my first pair of shorts today - from scratch and with no guidance (oh the pride) at all. Piccies of the finished product soon! busy much. xx
You see, underneath that big beauty of a bun - is a neatly rolled - of course fresh - Sock!
Try it! its genius! A lot of the times I feel my hair is too heavy to be placed ON TOP of my head all the day - and usually causes a lot of strain on my roots. But for some reason doing my hair up this way is comfortable all day!
In other news - I sewed my first pair of shorts today - from scratch and with no guidance (oh the pride) at all. Piccies of the finished product soon! busy much. xx
2 comments:
What lipstick are you wearing in this pic ? :)
hey! it's ALARM 170 from Rimmel. :)
Post a Comment