Camera batt died so i took these on my trusted phone today.
Despite waking up at noon, I had a wonderfully productive day that consisted of scone loaf for breakfast, then off to uni to sort out some issues. After filling out and receiving a million forms- the issues were still not sorted and will only be after the forms were reviewed :/ bleh....
Since HOME-COOKing dinner is one my resolutions for this year, I had cocktail prawns and sauce for appetisers, followed by a nice Mexican pizza (that i reheated in the oven), nectarines for dessert.
OK.. FINE. I cheated... reheating doesn't count as home-cooking. If its any consolation, i peeled the prawns myself... Hmm. maybe i'll change the resolution to home-PREPARED dinner. sounds more do-able. I will also be buying the JAMIE OLIVER- dinner under 30 minutes something book.
the plan might work.
hope your resolutions are executing better that this mess over here! xx




No comments:
Post a Comment