Wednesday, September 17, 2008

SPRING...

I can't believe how long its been since I've updated over here.
I'll try be more regular!
Well spring has just arrived, meaning new trends and musings! yay!
I can't say i have been too busy during my time away..
coz I haven't been stressing about uni and i haven't picked a job ....



But i have:
  • cut my hair

  • added a millions new artists to my playlist

  • fallen in love with new shoes, new colours palettes

  • been living in certain pieces from the wardrobe

  • celebrated an anniversary with the Boy

  • started wearing RED lipstick

  • caught up with old friends

  • learned how to cook Thai

  • decided on a date for the BIG TRIO Bday BASH

  • made a new list with what I'd like to see me do and wear this spring!

and many others! haha. Specifics will be explained and expressed later!

I would love some suggestions for the Bday theme. Anna, jen and i had decided on Masquerade Cocktail... but we're having second thoughts.... SUGGESTIONS ANy one?

OH! and I'm dying for a YEAR GROUP reunion sometime soon... not just the Londoners, Melbourners and the Desis....come on people!



Meanwhile... here's a little outfit.... the shoes are surprisingly very comfortable and walkable in. The Blazer i have been LIVING in.

Hope everyone's well and good!

love love xxo





No comments: