Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Parties, Pancakes and the July Blues.

After an very exhausting week at the Conference and United, thats is 90 hours of hard work out of a total 120 hours (5 days), it was great fun at Elyse's 21.An exclusive party at Cruise Bar Darling Harbour. The theme was Bright Cocktail dress. As for me and my magnetism towards Black, I somewhat got away with this little number.


<-- Birthday girl looking glam in Pink.


The Club onlooked the Sydney Opera House, It was beautiful.



Although it was about 5 Degrees outside, we stepped out for chitchat, dessert and photos.



Anyways, I spent the rest of the weekend browsing around Newtown with my sweet Aimee and indulging in a super sweet breakfast at Grub and Tucker which once was Circle 8.
yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmy.



And now I am back to Job searching, seeing that i didnt really put ANY effort into the last attempt I decided to skip the online searches and went for a little stroll around Broadway Shopping Centre and found there are quite a few vacancies! so Resumes will be out in print soon!
woot!
Exam results out tomorrow! ooooh.
As for tonight, I'm out to the movies with the boy and company. I'm not sure which movie yet!
yay!
Don't stress about the ROAD BLOCK Sydney siders! Its the POPE this time!
La'ers!
kisses.

No comments: