<--what I'm wearing
another cold gloomy day.
i love snowflake patterns.. so pretty i'd have to say.
half the fascination is probably the fact that I've never seen or touched snow for reals..
given that I'm from hilly Northeast India and so close to the frikkin Himalayas!
a shame.... I know
Guess what? this morning I realised I was out of milk so I had my tea with strawberry milk... it felt like I'd sinned and gone against my principles of tea.... but i have to say.. it was yummmm...
and i had them with belgian waffles and whipped cream! gosh.... what a crap diet I got going..
as for now... Im listening to "paper planes" by MIA .. and "Wasted" by Angus and Julia Stone.
I'll put up the music thingi on my blog as soon as I figure out how to.
ok! I got 10 mins to get to uni! tata...
Kisses!
2 comments:
yay, you blog girl!
;) am adding you on my list just now.
tc
tina
which music thing? last.fm, the player thing I have on my page? or something else?
finding perfect gladiator sandals (if I am interpreting that right, the leather sole, thin straps that you can tie around ankles?) is tough stuff. I found a pair with dark soles and bright yellow strap/tie thingies last summer and we are still v much in love ;)
you're all linked!
Post a Comment