Saturday, June 14, 2008

Nude.

I love the colour pink nude, this soft pink is lovely, I think I've loved it ever since my momma dressed me up in pale pink frocks when I was little.

she used to say it matched my skin tone so well. IT STUCK!

Anyway, i've had this sweet victorian frilled top for months but haven't found the chance to wear it.

I realise I haven't worn Jeans in quite a while. After all the soft tights, leggings and dresses i've learn to embrace to feel of softer fabrics, lately my legs have really accomodated the FREEZING weather.

This top was part of my winter (in India) shopping list , included in the list was a nice leather Bagguette, [the over sized clutches Largerfield designed for Fendi Earlier this year]. I wanted a look alike tho... FENDI ? WAY ABOVE my humble budget nu-duh!

Anyway the Boyfriend got me this black faux leather oversized clutch from Sportsgirl a few months ago instead! awww.. Isn't he sweet. I love it! Don't u love it when ur shopping lists are fulfilled! ... I do!

I have been dormant and studying for the last few days... and I got more... so, here we go again.

Although right now, Im off to a bonfire Party by Maroubra Beach. A friend's Bday!

Great option for a study break!

Laters!

Kisses

1 comment:

anne said...

your boyfriend has a serious sense of style! I like this kid already :) what a sweetie!